Software
Houzz Logo Print
sjgriebling

Comment

12 years ago
Fantastic! The tile wasn't ripped out and the character of the bathroom was maintained. Great work.
Traditional Bathroom · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 12 years ago
    Love this!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you, it took a long time to find a cute fabric that matched these colors!
  • 12 years ago
    Hello! Do you know the name/maker of the fabric?
  • 11 years ago
    Hi, I would also like to know what the fabric is, thanks!
  • 11 years ago
    Beautiful! I love to see original tile. These bathrooms are so special.
  • 11 years ago
    Any chance this is in Austin? Our 50's house has this exact tile color combo. Our "red" is a very brown, dark red. I always struggle with finding any towel color that goes with it, and I really need to give up. Classic white is the way to go. If we expand the house, I am very much hoping to keep the bathroom, small as it is.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    The maker of the fabric is durable and I believe Pindler and Pindler carries it as well.
  • 9 years ago
    My bathroom has the same tile, unfortunately it wasn't maintained well so we are taking it out but replacing it, same style lighter color. Love the 1950 style!