Software
Houzz Logo Print
diyher

finding all threads we started

12 years ago
last modified: 12 years ago
now that I found this section :) thought I would mention a couple things that make it harder for me to use houzz.
It could be because I am used to using vBulletin forum software since 2003 and now run my own since 2009.
There seems to be no way to just go to an area in our own accounts that lists all discussions we started, and
search all discussions that we only became a part of by commenting.
Many times I want to go back to a discussion I started almost a year ago because I remember an answer being helpful and want to go back read it again. Hard to do that as the website is set up now :)

thanks for such a great way for people around the world to bounce ideas off each other and learn what works and doesn't work from all the pros.

Comments (2)