Find the right pro for your project
BATHROOM VANITIESKitchen Counters: Granite, Still a Go-to Surface Choice
Every slab of this natural stone is one of a kind — but there are things to watch for while you're admiring its unique beautyFull Story
DIY PROJECTSCool Shelves You Can Make With Stuff From the Garage
Idea of the Week: The guys behind The Garage Slab turn salvage wood and pipe into industrial-chic barFull Story
CONCRETEElephants of the Kitchen? What to Know About Concrete Counters
Concrete countertops are beautiful, heavy and cool — and have their own peculiarities. And a lot in common with certain gray pachydermsFull Story
REMODELING GUIDESWant a Gem of a Surface Material? Luxury Agate's a Dazzler
Turn heads with amazing accent walls and countertops made from this splendid kaleidoscopic stoneFull Story
KITCHEN DESIGNKitchen Countertop Materials: 5 More Great Alternatives to Granite
Get a delightfully different look for your kitchen counters with lesser-known materials for a wide range of budgetsFull Story
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
- Typhoon Green Countertop Granite Slab, Green, 2 cm. Single Piece
- Venetian Gray Stepping Stone Pavers, Hand Cut, 12x18, Sandstone, Hardscape
- Hand-Knotted Modern Wool and Silk Blue Cast Oriental Runner Rug, 2'7"x6'
- Brussels Club Chair, Bisque
- Pavo Single Wall-Mount Vanity With LED Strips, 32"
- Arcade Tunnel Walk Through Mosaic Marble Artwork, 31"x47"
- Vintage Books, German Language Selections, 4-Piece Set
- 12"x12" Carrara Polished Caligraphic Thassos+Carrara Blue-Gray Dots, Set of 100