I love the dresser, where is it from?
12 years ago
Related Stories

FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere to Splurge, Where to Save in Your Remodel
Learn how to balance your budget and set priorities to get the home features you want with the least compromise
Full Story
SMALL SPACESDownsizing Help: Where to Put Your Overnight Guests
Lack of space needn’t mean lack of visitors, thanks to sleep sofas, trundle beds and imaginative sleeping options
Full Story
THE HARDWORKING HOMEWhere to Put the Laundry Room
The Hardworking Home: We weigh the pros and cons of washing your clothes in the basement, kitchen, bathroom and more
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNBathroom Storage: Where to Keep the TP?
The Houzz community steps in with 19 tidy toilet paper storage solutions
Full Story
HOMES AROUND THE WORLDSee the Home Where Charles Dickens Wrote Some of His Classic Stories
On December 17, 1843, ‘A Christmas Carol’ was published, and we’re celebrating with a tour of the famed author’s home
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESDenim by Design: Where the Jeans Always Fit
The Colors of Denim Add a Comfortable Feeling to All Kinds of Spaces
Full Story
LIFEReluctant DIYer’s Diary of a Dresser Makeover
Weekend project: Glossy new black-and-white dresser, hold the sandpaper
Full Story


Comment