Software
Houzz Logo Print
celia7799

Countertops

12 years ago
What type of countertops are these?
The Signature Collection · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    These are polished Blue Persia quartzite tops. You can find additional images of these tops on our Houzz page.
    celia7799 thanked Kitchen Classics - Charles Heller
  • 10 years ago
    Hey! I'm not sure if I have the right person, but I saw the same user name write a review on Ballard designs... I am having the toughest time picking out light fixtures to go over our island, I LOVE all of the lanterns I see but I only see them in 2's and my electrician already has our ceiling prepped for 3. Wondering if you would ever share a pic of the 3 you have (if I have the right person!!)- thanks! And sorry for being somewhat stalkerish- I dream of only lights and tiles (when I can sleep) as these are the last 2 BIG decisions to make!!! Thanks!