Software
Houzz Logo Print
kangley

Sink color

12 years ago
Is the sink white or bisque? Was told by fabricator white would be too much f a contrast and bisque would look nicer but I'm afraid bisque will just look like a dirty white to me instead. Thanks
Vanity: Deano Reale marble · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The sink is white and gives a nice clean look. Bisque would blend in too much. However, like I joke with all of my clients, "I will tell you my honest opinion, but I am not going to live with you!"
  • 12 years ago
    What is the tile?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    It is actually a 4 inch backsplash the same stone as the countertop, 3 cm Deano Reale marble. The frame of the mirror sits on the backsplash.
  • 12 years ago
    Sorry I wasn't clear, asking about the floor tile. Do you know brand and color?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Sorry, this was a custom built house, and I only do the countertop work. I do not know the information on the floor.