Software
Houzz Logo Print
anwad1

Is this wood, or is this wallpaper? Sorry I am not sure :)

12 years ago
I love the look of this product and it may be exactly what I need for an upcoming project. But it is listed under wallpaper but the material says weathered wood.
Reclaimed Weathered Wood Planks, 40'x40' · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    Stikwood is 100% real wood! It comes in 1/8 inch planks that have an adhesive peel and stick backing. If you visit our website you can watch a video on how Stikwood is applied.
  • 12 years ago
    Can you order samples?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Yes, you sure can! Sample sets are available on Houzz and ship for free. Individual samples are only available on our website.
Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths