Software
Houzz Logo Print
pattyfranklinmosaics

Big Chill Refrigerator reviews?

I fell in love with the look of this refrigerator and am practically designing my new kitchen around a red one. The on-line reviews have not been great. Any feedback from the owner/client?
Design-Build · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    We have not received any negative feedback regarding the Big Chill fridge from our client. She came to us with issues regarding the Smeg wall oven, and we assisted her in getting that unit replaced under the manufacturer's warranty. Had there been any problems with the fridge I'm sure we would have been made aware. We had also designed her kitchen around the Big Chill fridge and it is truly the highlight of her project. Good luck with your remodel!
    Patty Franklin Mosaics thanked Kingston Design Remodeling
  • 12 years ago
    I've had a Big Chill for about 5 years now and it works great.