Software
Houzz Logo Print
lucypooh5030

cat litterbox cabinet

12 years ago
What does the inside of this cabinet look like. I want to incorporate a cat litter box in our laundry room using a ground cabinet. I want to make it easy for us to clean etc.
St Petersburg · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you for your question. It is just a finished interior with a liter box installed.
  • 12 years ago
    Love this! How do you access the litter box? Is it a hinged door and from which direction does it open? Is the covered litter box necessary to maintain litter inside box since the box itself is already inside the cabinet or do you like it b/c then your sweeping inside the cabinet is minimal?
  • 8 years ago

    Please reply as to litter box access. Thanks!

  • 8 years ago

    It's a normal base cabinet, with the cutout bi-secting the doors (in other words, half the cutout is on the left door, and the other half is on the right door), so I just open the doors to access the litter box.

  • 8 years ago

    Thank you, susanneac. I couldn't see the seam in the double door and thought it was a solid panel. Beautiful room.