Software
Houzz Logo Print
lzarro

kitchen remodel

12 years ago
This house was a Homearama house back in the day. When we were looking to purchase a home I saw the potential in this kitchen. I love my kitchen now! The granite is Mascarello, the floor is Scabos Travertine laid in a Versailles pattern.

Comments (9)

  • 12 years ago
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm open for suggestions, what would you recommend for window coverings?
  • 12 years ago
    I think its beautiful!
    lzarro thanked Khaanee
  • 12 years ago
    I agree with croscher, your new kitchen is gorgeous but the valances (and the plants/wine bottles above the cupboards) really make it look dated. I would use roman shades or nice blinds for window coverings.

    You did a great job considering the ceiling lines are a bit challenging. Looks great.
    lzarro thanked hazeldazel
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Very well done!
    lzarro thanked KBR Design & Build
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you. I appreciate that!
  • 12 years ago
    WOW, quite the transformation. A million times better!
    lzarro thanked Christine Smith
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Great job- enjoy!
    lzarro thanked Seating Innovations
  • 12 years ago
    Do you have a backsplash?

    You didn't like your sky blue Formica?? Really?? ( ok- sarcasm off)