Software
Houzz Logo Print
icbugs

front porch baulister and column replacement

12 years ago
who should I contact to get estimates and where do I buy supplies in Greenville SC 29615
Traditional Exterior · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    There are many manufacturers of traditional decorative columns. It would be best to inquire with one of them directly to obtain specifications and pricing.
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you. I thought that you would have been able to recommend a manufacturer close to my home in Greenville SC. The sources I found were out of state. Thank you for your time. I will have to search further with local contractors.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    On some of our projects we have specified Melton Classics Inc., they are located in Georgia.
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you so much for your helpful and quick reply. Your time and expertise is greatly appreciated
  • 12 years ago
    Can you refer me to the maker of trim for the Oval Windows? Thank you
Sponsored
Daniel Home
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars20 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin Co, Ohio