Software
Houzz Logo Print
jabloan

Does this rug come in a 9X12?

12 years ago
Dalyn Tones TN4LI Lime 8'x10' Area Rug · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Dear Customer, Yes this rug also come with 9'x13' please order asap as it's limited in stock
  • 12 years ago
    How much is it in the 9 X 13 size? What kind of material is the rug made out of?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The price for 9x13 is $899 and material is 100% Wool for this item. you can order this size with this below item page
    Dalyn Tones TN4LI Lime 9'x13' Area Rug · More Info
  • 12 years ago
    What is the return policy?
  • 12 years ago
    Can you send a sample so I can get a sense for the color?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hello return policy is 30 days. full money back. I am sorry manufacture do have any samples.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I got a floor image for rug
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    Yes the tones collection does have free samples.