Software
Houzz Logo Print
lacer212

16 years ago
last modified: 15 years ago
I love the high diver art in this picture. Anyone know where I could purchase this or something similar? I've made google attempts like crazy, but sadly no luck.
Living Room · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 16 years ago
    lacer212- I agree with you- it is a beautiful picture.
    The photo was uploaded to houzz by the interior designer of this space so I think that you can contact her and ask her about the source of this picture. Good Luck!
    http://www.houzz.com/photos/professionals/3763/Fluegge-Interior-Design-Inc
  • 16 years ago
    Good suggestion. The designer email me back and said it was a limited edition piece by Eric Zener. Out of my price range, but certainly worth knowing!
  • PRO
    16 years ago
    You can find many interesting picture on line, and with the new home printers all you need do is print one and enlarge it , then go to any frame store and you can get a black metal like this one for about ten dollars and frame it your self , its easy and fun , and it will look just as good .

    And its not as expensive as the real thing .
  • 16 years ago
    I just checked about Eric Zener. Very expensive but so many beautiful pictures!
    At least we can enjoy his work...
    http://www.ericzener.com/recentwork/recentwork.htm
  • 13 years ago
    Great gosh awmighty, Mike, tell everyone to break the law and just print it out on your home printer. There are copyright laws to protect the images of artists and photographers.