Software
Houzz Logo Print
jklaurie

Wood type?

12 years ago
Alameda Remodel · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I believe it's bamboo. For more information, feel free to contact the interior designer at Moore Design Group, http://www.houzz.com/pro/mooredesign/moore-design-group
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    wood type is carbonized (amber) vertical grain bamboo on a horizontal
  • 12 years ago
    Where can I buy this vanity? What material is the top?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The vanity is custom made as is the countertop which is cast concrete. You could have a local cabinetmaker make something similar. You should also be able to find a local concrete fabricator as well. Where are you located?
  • 12 years ago
    Thanks, I assumed that they were custom made, but I hoped anyway. I'm pretty rural out in Carbondale, CO near Aspen, but there should be plenty of people I can find.
  • 12 years ago
    Do you know what tile the grey is?
  • 8 years ago

    please tell me the bathtub brand/style