0
klaare

Flooring

klaare
What type of wood?
Jenny's Modern Home · More Info

• jmcconaghy
    White oak
  • Stacy Cavanagh
    is it unfinished white oak?
  • jmcconaghy
    It is an engineered hardwood, not unfinished jsut appears that way as it doesn't have a glossy finish. It is "white oak wire brushed Alaska olio". Apparently you can rub an oil product on to rejuvenate it whenever you feel necessary instead of the standard re-sanding process.
    Oak & Broad
    Exactly! We are making this White Oak with a White Belgian Oiled finish. Here are some shots. Let me know if you have any questions. joel@oakandbroad.com
  • Stacy Cavanagh
    thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oak & Broad
    You are welcome!
  • uyenduc
    Can you please share the brand of the flooring in this home? We're in Edmonton, and looking for something similar. Thank you!
  • jmcconaghy
    Hmmm...I'm looking at the I do I have and the only thing I can find is "white oak wire brushed 5" Alaska Olio". It was bought and installed by Divine Hardwood here and Calgary and I'm sure they'd be able to give you more info. 403-285-2188. Good luck!