Software
Houzz Logo Print
kelseykaufman

Wow - Backsplash source?

12 years ago
Hi Annie - These photos are incredible. Beautiful work!

Would you please let us know any specifics you have on how to source this backsplash? Thank you so much!
Back Bay · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the compliments! The backsplash was made by a local metal worker/sculpture from Boston.
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you! Would you mind sharing the metal worker's information, please?
  • 12 years ago
    Hi Annie - I too would love to connect w/ you about the metal worker's information. Your idea is beautiful, as is the metal sculpturer's work.
  • 11 years ago
    I must use this for my backsplash project!! Simply the best idea I've found!! Does anyone know where or how to get this in Southern California?? Thank you for your help!! :)
  • 10 years ago
    Can you share the name of the metal worker!? I love this backsplash and can't find anything! I see others have requested too!