Software
Houzz Logo Print
hadarazon

Before and after bathrooms

12 years ago
Before and after bathrooms on a budget

Comments (13)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Very nice.
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you! All done by me... (Interior design student..)
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    What a nice project for you!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Great makeover. Good job!
  • 12 years ago
    I like the one with storage
  • 12 years ago
    Well done you!!!!
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you all!
  • 12 years ago
    I would give you very high marks on the bath makeover.
    The vanity is great.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Very nice! I do love the vanity.
  • 12 years ago
    Nicely done! I especially like the dresser style vanity. Where did you find it?
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you! The dresser is from an antique store here in AZ, the sink is from Ikea
  • 12 years ago
    With that particular sink did you loose use of the cabinet space. I'm considering that idea for my powder room. I just started a thread titled powder room upgrade, check it out and chime in if you'd like. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.