0
jillmaclaren

jillmaclaren
What is the square footage? We are trying to down size and love this house. Also, can we purchase the blueprints? If so, how and who do we contact?
Salem Avenue Renovation · More Info

Sicora Design/Build
    Good morning.... The finished square footage of this home is 3,250 square feet. 5 BR/3BA. If you are interested in this plan, please contact me at ronsonnek@sicora.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
  • jillmaclaren
    We are looking to down size but I love everything I see in this home, however; it is just way to big. Thank you for your quick attention to my question. This house is a beauty, just way to big for soon to be retired people.
    Sicora Design/Build
    What square footage would you like? The area over the garage, if changed to cold attic storage, would reduce the finished square footage to about 2,800. This would change the upper level to 3 BR/2 BA on the upper level....
  • jillmaclaren
    sorry .. looking for 1900 to 2000 max .. and maybe one level so i feel in love with the classy lady but need to look further to find the one. thanks and thanks for designing a beauty :)
    Sicora Design/Build
    Good luck with your search!
  • stephysmoosh
    Would love to see a copy of the floor plan for this house
    Sicora Design/Build
    Sorry, the floor plan for this project is not currently for sale. If you live in the Mpls/St Paul area, I would be happy to have you by our office to review these drawings....
  • roseglow3
    I'm in a 3,000 square foot home and I will retre in it and even thinking of expanding......downsizing just doesn't work for me...I have plenty of room for family and guests and large family parties...that and my younger ones (like a 19 year old) stay with me during summer months from college. I have no idea how I would manage in a smaller home. Funny, but I have 2 freinds who downsized to condos who moved back to single famliy type homes
  • pattimay
    Jill Maclaren - Definitely downsizing for us too!! No more taking care of a large home. Not to mention, 3 elderly people in our family have fallen and broken their hips within the last 2 years, makes you think ahead for those elder years. Nice to plan for your older guest that visit too, stairs are often difficult for them ...not just young people come to visit. ;-)
    For us it's less to take care of and more to travel and see!
    It's been a while since your comment, hope your search is going well.
  • claircrider
    Where can I find the layout of the house?
  • Katie Elizabeth
    If you all like this house- check out the Wilson Creek house plan on thehousedesigners.com We are currently building it with a little unplanned modifications and its roughly 1550 sq feet. and we are SO excited.
  • pattimay
    Katie - Congratulations and much happiness in your new home. I can tell you are very excited. Good luck with everything!!
  • Katie Elizabeth
    Thanks Pattimay! Its been a while since this discussion was posted- did you end up finding anything smaller?
  • pattimay
    Hi Katie, doing the same thing... building. Not til next year though. Thanks to Houzz it has helped a lot in finding ideas!
    Hope all is going well for you.