Software
Houzz Logo Print
amandashea4

What color is siding

12 years ago
Wondering what color and what type of
Siding is this ?
exteriors · More Info

Comments (10)

  • 12 years ago
    Agree! I love the color, can you share this information?
  • 12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    What brand & color are the singles?
  • 12 years ago
    This high-contrast exterior features charcoal gray outlined with bright white trim. The deep gray siding picks up on the various grays in the stone, while the walnut-stained cedar doors bring in another moody element.
  • 11 years ago
    what colour is it
  • 11 years ago

    If I had to guess I would say it is Hardie siding, Woodstock Brown with Arctic White trim

  • 10 years ago

    Mitten by Plygem in Rockaway Gray

  • 10 years ago

    what is the color of the stone?


  • 9 years ago
    When I searched Diamond Kote Terra Bronze this came up. This may be the color.
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    For more information regarding this design and others please visit our website www.LuxGarageDoors.com or Call 323-685-7300 - Shipping Nationwide! Factory Direct Prices!

    Lux Garage Doors offer a wide variety of name-brand luxury Aluminum & Glass Garage doors and Custom Wood Garage Doors styles from traditional to contemporary at the lowest prices possible! It’s time to add “curb appeal” to your home or business! Our knowledgeable representatives are here ready to help you transform your project with a stunning new look!