Software
Houzz Logo Print
dbunnies

The toothbrushes should never be stored next to the toilet

12 years ago
This is a terrible or wonderful example of how items become contaminated. Paper or towel products where there will be "splatter" from the toilet and toothbrushes ready to receive a dose of toilet flush spray water full of awful things and possible E coli.
St Clarens renovation · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 12 years ago
    Really? Never leave the toilet seat open when flushing. That's disgusting.
  • 12 years ago
    This is one of my favorite bathrooms.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    kids bath. don't need dryer, makeup, shaving... less is more here
  • 11 years ago

    I agree with gemlynch. Other than the toothbrush comment, some comments are unfair. The designer has made the best of a bad situation. It is obvious to me that other than the towel and toothbrush shelving- this shelving idea IS intended to be decorative. Dry your hair and put on your face goo in your bedroom. Most of my friends to so. Doesn't tie up the bathroom either. This is a lovely and creative bathroom. But, am I the only one in America that does not like anyone beside me when I am brushing my teeth or washing my face? I adore my husband but I want privacy in the bathroom.

  • 11 years ago
    Close the seat top when you flush. It's a good lesson for children.
  • 11 years ago
    i agree with the toothbrush placement being to close to the toilet. If the nifty storage idea was moved on the other side and that the brush head be protected with a cover that would solve it. Safety before design.
  • 9 years ago

    This Bathroom is great! If you want to place the toothbrushes elsewhere then do it.... who cares this is perfect!~

  • 9 years ago
    How did mankind ever survive......