Software
Houzz Logo Print
pennymoon

Foyer

12 years ago
I removed the wrought table that was actually too large and chose a smaller one. Added large mirror and lamps along with a runner rug. I'm pleased with the end results!

Comments (9)

  • 12 years ago
    Vast improvement.. nice;)
    pennymoon thanked User
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Nicely done!
    pennymoon thanked Signature Home Services
  • 12 years ago
    home run!
    pennymoon thanked janemary1
  • 12 years ago
    Oh! It looks soooo rich! I know how hard you are working on your home and it is paying off!!!
    pennymoon thanked abbyjean
  • 12 years ago
    Beautiful I love it!!!!
    pennymoon thanked d3sp
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    So much better. The rug adds a lot to the space as well. Interestingly, decorated spaces make a space feel larger! Take all the décor off of the walls and see how much smaller your room feels.
    pennymoon thanked DeVos Custom Woodworking
  • 12 years ago
    So great looking and very inviting - the way an entrance hall should be.
  • 12 years ago
    Very inviting! Well done!
    pennymoon thanked lellogirl