Software
Houzz Logo Print
tammystp

14 years ago
Could you tell me where I might be able to purchase the slate tiles? Thank you!
Rec-room Doors of Cedar Haven Home · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Good morning Tammy,

    Thank you for your question. This particular tile was purchased through Western Tile &Marble here in Bellevue, WA. However, this particular product line is discontinued. The interior Designer Deborah Hart was able to get her hands on the last of it. I do know that slate tile, even marbled slate tile such as this is fairly common. Depending on where you live there are most likely flooring showrooms that you could visit and view all sorts of colors and styles in flooring options. I hope that was helpful. If you would like further clarification or ideas please feel free to contact Debbie Hart, the interior designer, at (425) 503-4686 and she would be happy to assist you.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    We have a similar slate called 'Rustic Gold'. Take a look at the images from the manufacturer...

    http://www.arizonatile.com/RUSTIC-GOLD-SLATE-P603.aspx