Software
Houzz Logo Print
reiffsm

Shelving paint

12 years ago
Is the bookshelf painted or stained? Can you please share the paint/stain and what type of wood it was built with if it was stained?
Hillsborough Classic Tudor · More Info

Comments (13)

  • 12 years ago
    This is just so good looking I keep coming back to look at it! I wish it were a paint so I could match it. :) Beautiful work!
  • 12 years ago
    This is my fave by far!!!
  • 12 years ago
    We love the stain on this wall unit. We have a unit built-in over twice the size in white oak. Could you please share the custom stain? Our walls are smoky taupe by BM. We have an excellent painter and stainer, I have been looking for the right color and you have it....Thank you.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I suggest you work with a finisher to produce samples. We started with BM briarwood as something to aspire to but in a stain.
  • 12 years ago
    Can it be painted to match wall paint?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    not really. The stain gives it a depth that paint can't achieve.
  • 12 years ago
    do you know where I can get the hardware from?
  • 12 years ago
    Chairs- who is the manufacture?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    A. Rudin
  • 12 years ago
    simple and elegant
  • 11 years ago
    good
  • 10 years ago

    what is the paint color on bookshelf

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH