Software
Houzz Logo Print
northfork

countertop

14 years ago
is this granite and if so, which one?
Traditional Kitchen · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 14 years ago
    Looks like it could be cararra marble?
  • 14 years ago
    It may be white macaubus granite. I just ordered it for my kitchen and have a small piece installed already.
  • 13 years ago
    Does anyone know for sure? I also love the color.
  • 13 years ago
    I know it looks like marble but it's definately not. I'm 100% sure it's White Macaubus. My kitchen has been done now for a year and this is exactly what I have. I mentioned 13 months ago above that it's a granite, but to be technical it's really a quartzite which is a natural stone which is even harder then most granites. I included one picture but i can provide better ones if needed. Keep in mind, the lines on this stone can be very straight, or wavy. White Macaubus also has a slight gray undertone rather then a carrera marble which tends to be a birgher white base.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    this is carrerra marble, 3 CM. Stone stores have different names for the same material