Software
Houzz Logo Print
pimms1967

Window shutters w/glass inserts

12 years ago
Where did you find the window shutters with glass insets? I need to do a window treatment for my master bathroom remodel, currently are beat up wood shutters. I don't want to do fabric for mold reasons. I really like this idea of the shutters with the glass inserts, provides privacy, but lets natural light in.
Art Deco Bathroom · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The window shutters match the doors in the divider (lower right corner). I had them custom made. I refer to the glass as reeded glass
  • 12 years ago
    Robin, thanks for quick response. May I ask who you used for the custom shutters or can you suggest what I would research to find this type of concept or vendor that would create this? I see you are in NY, I'm in the Chicago area.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Any Woodworker - furniture - cabinet maker should be able to help you with your project
  • 12 years ago
    Thanks!