Software
Houzz Logo Print
jillwalker

Dauphine bed, final query

12 years ago
I am new to your site - when do these questions get answered? And do you e-mail answers to me or post them on the site?
Eloquence��_��__ Dauphine King Bed in Weathered White · More Info

Comments (9)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    We will respond to your questions directly here on Houzz! I hope that helps!
  • 12 years ago
    Could you kindly quote to Oakville, Ontario, Canada in an L6H post code? Thank you.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi Jill, Let Houzz know that you would like to ship this internationally so that way we can help you and give a quote for shipping. If you have anymore questions, please do not hesitate to reach back out to us!
  • 12 years ago
    Okay, can you give me an e-mail to write my request? I would like to get a shipping quote to Oakville, ON., Canada L6H but when you say to write to Houzz, I'm not sure where I should send this request? Many thanks in advance for your help.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi Jill, Just contact Houzz through the website. You may also reach out to us for help with your order.
    jillwalker thanked User
  • 12 years ago
    They replied that they do not ship outside the US, which is a shame as we were hoping to order this bed! Let me know if there are any alternatives, otherwise I'll start looking elsewhere. Many thanks for your help. Jill
  • 12 years ago
    If you are in Toronto check with Putti they may be able to get it for you.
  • 12 years ago
    Check with Putti in Toronto - May be able to get it for you.