Software
Houzz Logo Print
matt_shaner

House design

12 years ago
Is this a frank betz floorplan? If so, what is it called? Thanks.
View Point Custom · More Info

Comments (10)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    No, its not a Frank Betz plan. Its a plan by David E. Wiggins called Pleasant Cove. We made several interior modifications to this plan. It has great curb appeal.
    http://www.homeplans.com/plan-detail/HOMEPW76575/pleasant-cove-cottage
  • 11 years ago

    Anyway to get a pictures of the half barrel entry to the front porch. I am building my personal home and would like to see how you finished that out with the beams.

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Im sorry I do not have a up close photo of the barrel ceiling. I wish I did. Sorry I coulnt help!

  • 11 years ago

    Where did you find someone to manufacture the curved rooflines above doors and upper windows?

  • 11 years ago
    My husband and I want to have this house built for us in Upstate NY! I've had my eye on the floor plan and then happened to google the floor plan and came across your photos! It was like seeing my dream house come to life!!! So beautiful! Wish your business was here in Upstate NY... We would hire you in an instant :)
  • 11 years ago

    How much $$/square foot should I expect to build this house? My wife and I love the plan but can't get an estimate without purchasing the floor plan. I'm afraid it is out of our budget.

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    This house was around 3125' on a slab and was upper 400's so I would say around 155-160 a foot depending on multiple things just as land, cosmetic features, etc.

  • 11 years ago

    Do you think it could be build for 115-125 if went with standard 2267' and middle of the line cosmetic features?

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Yeah you probably could if you went with all vinyl windows, vinyl soffit and yes cut back the square footage. More like the 125 range if I had to ball park.