Software
Houzz Logo Print
wantabe

Master Bathroom

12 years ago
My interior designer said I should use a solid green or burgundy or blue color on my large bathroom window, a swag treatment above my 6' soaking tub. My bathroom is monochromatic. Everything I have seen on houzz is just a pop of color in a flower, or a towel or a plant. My colors for the tile (travertine) is a soft beige/cream mixed with beiges and browns, my faucets are oil rubbed bronze, my granite is very busy, with blacks, browns, a spec of white & a bit of salmon color. I just can't see the colors she is talking about hanging above this very large window and then she wants to add this same color in the chair that I would be using to sit and put my makeup on. She told me to decide on one of these colors, again a solid green, burgundy, or blue. No where do I find this in any monochromatic bathrooms. Am I right? She is not a graduate of a interior design school. Thank you.

Comments (3)