Software
Houzz Logo Print
kmbambi

brand name of couch and color?

14 years ago
Architecture and Interior Design · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 13 years ago
    I wish they'd reply - I want that couch and have no idea what color that is!
  • 13 years ago
    I know how can we find out who makes that sofa I want it too just like it is
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi Cathy. It's an armchair actually. I will contact the designer for you and see if I can find out more information.
  • 13 years ago
    The chair was made by a custom upholsterer, but inspired by the Ralph Lauren Writer's Chair. We had to adjust the dimensions of the chair to accommodate the height of the client. I'm pretty sure we used an Edelman leather, although it's been several years since we did the project and I'm not sure of the exact color.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thanks Keira!