Software
Houzz Logo Print
dancingqueengw

Who makes this tub please?

14 years ago
Freestanding Tub · More Info

Comments (2)

  • 14 years ago
    Linda,
    We almost bought this one today, but picked another style instead. I checked out the store in person twice. I got to try 3 tubs. I tried the tub similar to your picture as well as the one I bought. They are equally the same inside as far as my position in the tub. I picked mine for its more streamlined look. They are only different from the exterior part. I tried to look online and stores around LA area, but this store has the most selection and terrific prices. They have fixtures and counters too. Please see my activity in my profile to see the tub I picked.
    My Houzz profile - http://www.houzz.com/user/rosaliecb
    this is the store - http://www.modernbathroom.com/
    Let me know what you think.
    Rosalie
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Hi Linda,

    If you are in the states, the tub can be purchased through Signature Hardware http://www.signaturehardware.com/product18954 - I'm not sure who the actual manufacturer is. If you are looking in Canada, I purchased it through Bathroom Galleries in Mississauga and it is the "marcella" model.

    It is the BEST. It is super comfy, it is actually kind of low to the ground so it is reasonable if you want to wash kids in it, and it doesn't demolish your hot water tank (so many of the tubs I liked had INSANE capacities that I'd never get it hot!).