Software
Houzz Logo Print
vmonique

What color tint is shower glass? Or where can I buy that shower glass?

12 years ago
I'm in process of buying a home and planning for bathroom remodel. I like the half glass idea. I don't want a frosted glass per say....but I like the look of the glass in this photo.... It looks like a brownish/grey tint! Thx for your help!
Tarrytown Phase II Guest Suite · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 12 years ago
    Thank you very much for replying and for the answer... It helps a lot:-)
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    yes, the glass is definitely clear in this image, but it does look very much like `smoked`glass which is available in a number of different tints. Any reputable glass company should be able to order it for you.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Agreed... there are a variety of grey tinted glass types available for this, as well as a "bronze" glass which is brownish/grey close to what this looks like it might be.
  • 10 years ago

    You can buy a bronze tinted glass. I just recieved a quote for one. It's about $700 bucks more than regular clear glass

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Local Glass and mirror suppliers can show you sample of the glass they have available