Through our focus on Passive House construction over the past few years we have emerged as a regional leader in high performance green building, bringing transformational energy performance and quality assured durability to our green projects. Even as our work transforms the way we approach "conventional" projects, we remain rooted in the craft-based remodeling and new building that we started with 31 years ago.
A company of carpenters, we construct buildings that sustain and delight by empowering employees, harnessing 21st century building science, and advancing the traditions of craftsmanship. This method is built on five pillars:
1. Craft: durable, precise work preformed by Aarow Building's career carpenters.
2. Building Science: new levels of home performance achieved through a physics and systems based understanding of how buildings work.
3. Collaboration with clients and designers: superior homes born of thorough and effective collaboration between the three parties- client, designer and builder.
4. Rigorous project management: on time and on budget projects delivered through clear communication, open books and project management.
5. Empowered Employees: service to the client and the designer via service to the employee - happy employees create happy customers.
Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs), Attic Restoration, Basement Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Custom Home Bars, Energy-Efficient Homes, General Contracting, Guesthouse Design & Construction, Home Additions, Home Extensions, Home Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, New Home Construction, Custom Homes, Custom Cabinets
Columbia, Hallsville, Pierpont, Rocheport