Elaine Neumann
December 1, 2010 in Photo Questions
Where can I find a coffee table like this one?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Tenant Proof
You can easily have a carpenter build you a box, add feet from Rockler and apply zebra wood veneer.
0 Likes   December 2, 2010 at 2:08PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
thats a great idea, i will have it created, thank you!!
0 Likes   November 6, 2011 at 6:15PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need suggestions on how to make this kitchen FUNCTIONAL
Closing on a new home on 09/27/12. Planning on renovating...
choosing rug style/colors for living area
love colorful wool rugs: flowers to ikat, geometric,...
Wood planks on kitchen ceiling. Does it need to match the cabinets?
We are having new cabinets installed. They are bison...
Pencil Trim or not?
Help! I am very confused. I thought a pencil trim will...
Boring Bedroom needs Quickie Update
I've grown tired of my minimalist bedroom and I am...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™