Software
Houzz Logo Print
kandee65

What kind of elephant ears are these? I want some that are big but, do

12 years ago
Decor Fusion - Blending Styles · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Dear Kandee, I am afraid I can't be more specific. I am no expert in plants. We respectively our client bought them at Home Depot.

    Best regards,

    Patrice Gerber
    KOUBOO LLC
  • 10 years ago

    That I a alocasia odora .

  • 9 years ago

    Where I can I find this door, I live in the State of Florida...

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi,

    The owner of the house told us that the door is part of the house ever since it was built decades ago. On a fun side note there is no key to that door, and none of owners ever changed that. To answer your question I doubt the door can be purchased anywhere given how old it is.

    Patrice

    KOUBOO