Software
Houzz Logo Print
kylak

What are the cabinets made of? Love it!

12 years ago
Pye Residence · More Info

Comments (9)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you for your question, I'm not sure what type of wood they were made of, but they were custom built and then painted.
  • 12 years ago
    Just LOVE the backsplash tile! May I ask if you know what it is?
  • 12 years ago
    Oh yes, so helpful :). Thank you for your kindness.
  • 11 years ago

    Hi...what color are these tiles? Love!!


  • PRO
    11 years ago

    The homeowner doesn't remember what the tile is called, but the tile is 12"x36", but I'm thinking if you call Palmetto Tile here in Charleston and ask them what tile went into the Pye house in their master bath, they may be able to help you. Their number is: 843.768.3111

    Sorry I wasn't able to give you exactly what you needed, but hopefully you're able to get the information from them.


  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Here is some additional information about the bathroom from the homeowner:
    The cabinets are wood. They are the contemporary design that is full overlay. The color is Argos, and it is from Sherwin Williams. 3 coats of this lacquer paint.
    The tile is a mosaic tile that comes in 12x36 sheets. It is Porcelain but it looks like small strips of different shades of marble.
    Our vanity top is marble and it goes perfect with the tile. I got it at Palmetto tile on Rivers ave.
    Contact info for Palmetto Tile:
    4639 Rivers Ave.
    North Charleston, SC 29405
    p: 843.266.8700

    714-P Betsy Kerrison Parkway
    Johns Island, SC 29455
    p: 843.768.3111

    316 Huger Street
    Columbia SC 29201
    p: 803.771.4001

    http://www.palmettotile.com/

  • 10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago

    I would love to find this ceiling light fixture. I contacted Quoizel but no response. Any other ideas?

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    I wish I could help. This house was built in 2012 so I'm not sure the fixture is still available.