Software
Houzz Logo Print
kerrimcl1

Can you please tell me where I can find that gorgeous tile?

14 years ago
Soledad Alzaga Interior Design entry foyer · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    There are several places that sell this kind of tile. Look for hand painted cement Mexican tile.
    For example:
    http://www.tierrayfuego.com/FloorPavers/index-barcelona-decorative-cement-floor-tile.htm
    If you buy this kind of tile, just be aware that it is thicker than the usual tile and make sure your installer knows how to work with it. Also put several coats of sealant/protection on it after installed. There is a marble sealer that is not shinny that is very good.
    Good luck!
    Soledad Alzaga
  • 14 years ago
    You are fabulous! This beautiful entry has dominated my thoughts as of late. I wish I lived closer & could use your services. Thank you!
  • 14 years ago
    amazing !!!
Sponsored
The Steele Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio