Software
Houzz Logo Print
charlene7

Can you tell me where these lamps are from?

14 years ago
Can you tell me where these lamps are from?
Family Room · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 14 years ago
    Can someone tell me with this open concept where do those lamps get plugged in. I see this in a lot of pictures but can never see the cords is it just for show. I'm building a house with an open concept and thinking of putting the electrical outlet in the floor but my husband thinks I'm crazy.
    Thanks
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Hi there - the lamps are from bliss studios. Also, there is a floor outlet located under the sofa. Good luck with your project!
  • 14 years ago
    Outlets, strategically placed in the floor, are a genius idea.
  • 14 years ago
    thank you, the electrician said when I figure out my living room configuration we can put an outlet in the floor because we have a basement. It makes me feel so much better because I like a table lamp beside the couch. Happy girl:)
  • 13 years ago
    Why are there no cords shown from the lamps? Even though there are outlets in the floor, wouldn't there be cords from the lamps???