Software
Houzz Logo Print
judyhyde

I love the color of the interior walls; can you tell me the paint?

12 years ago
Media Room · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Though this is a question that often get asked with regard to various images, the answer I give is always the same: What you are seeing is probably the result of the color we painted, combined with the image exposure and strobe/day/halogen/incandescent and LED lighting, all of which effect the tone. Your best bet is to try to match it with a fan deck at your computer screen and do some text samples on your wall. I hope this is helpful.
    JSD
  • 12 years ago
    Beautiful room.
  • 11 years ago
    This should be stated on EVERY photo on Houzz: " the result of the color we painted, combined with the image exposure and strobe/day/halogen/incandescent and LED lighting, all of which effect the tone"