Software
Houzz Logo Print
jtowle

What is the color palette for this house?

14 years ago
Exterior · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    What is the color palette for this house
  • 13 years ago
    I would like to know the colors also...please :)
  • 13 years ago
    Take this picture to Sherwin Williams paint and ask them to match it. That's what I'm going to do--
  • 13 years ago
    Did anyone find out what these colors are?
  • 13 years ago
    What are house colors, anyone? We went to Sherwin Williams, and Pewter Green seemed too grey to be this color... Any help would be appreciated.
  • 13 years ago
    I bought a sample of Pewter Green and it is not gray at all on the outside wall. It actually looks a shade darker than this but photographs are often not true to color--which makes matching tough! We are going with the Pewter after trying five other colors trying to get the color on here. Good luck!
  • 5 years ago

    I was looking for green siding color palette and one of the sites took me here. On that home site it lists
    house color - Benjamin Moore Caribbean Teal (2123-20)
    Garage doors - Benjamin Moore iron mountain (3134-30)
    Trim - Benjamin Moore Hazie Skies (OC-48)