Software
Houzz Logo Print
arpecha

Butcher block for kitchen island

12 years ago
Hello! Where can I buy butcher blocks that fits my 4x6 ft island? This plaid block looks really nice.. Thank you in advance!
Mahogany End-grain Butcher Block by Swain Butcher Blocks · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi there!

    At McClure Tables, we can handcraft and custom make any butcher block counter-top for your island. To view our selection, visit http://bit.ly/1rHRHt6. After viewing the types of wood we have, the next step will be to call Todd McClure at 800-565-0977. He'll be able to answer all your butcher block questions!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    We look forward to hearing from you!
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you very much for your response. Let me talk to my husband. I have a desk 23x68 that I need a matched butcher block top as well.
    Thanks!
  • 12 years ago
    My husband, Derek is talking to your company right now. Thanks!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Great to hear, we look forward to working with you!