Software
Houzz Logo Print
takkrats

What elements of this fan make it unique

12 years ago
Why is this fan relatively expensive? There must be some uncommon features that I'd like to consider. I'm looking for two white fans.
44" Elliptical Ceiling Fan, White · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi takkrats,

    Excellent question. To begin with, this fan has a remarkable design that you'd have trouble finding elsewhere. Unlike other fans, this fan comes with a WIRELESS wall control, so no wiring is needed. That is an additional convenience. Considering the value to other comparable fans, this fan is relatively inexpensive (there are other fans that range into the thousands of dollars). We hope this helps!

    Hansen Wholesale :)
  • 11 years ago
    Are there consumer reviews available? Videos?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Sorry, this fan has not yet garnered any reviews or videos. It is quite unusual in design, very much unlike any other fan. The unique design sets it aside from other more mundane looking fans in this small size. The price reflects the overall quality and the fact that it is a more exotic niche style fan that is not expected to generate the amount of sales of a mainstream fan. I can say that I am not aware of any complaints from those who have purchased it from us and, after checking our records, there have been no returns.

    I personally viewed this fan at its debut at the annual lighting convention in Dallas TX and can attest to the smooth quiet operation and generous airflow...as well as the captivating unique contemporary look. It's a great little fan for those who want something different and can afford it.
  • 11 years ago
    Thank you
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Here is a copy of the spec sheet for this fan. Also, if you would like to know how this fan will look in your room, please post a picture here and I will photoshop it in for you and post the result. Many of our customers find it helpful when I do this for them.