Software
Houzz Logo Print
snow_dowd

How to combine dark slate tile with a white shower pan

12 years ago
I love the look of dark (charcoal) slate tile but for space and budget reasons, have had to settle on using a ready-made pan for the shower...with clear glass enclosure. I'm wracking my brain (and wearing out my eyes) trying to come up with ways to make the white shower floor not look awful and tacky (which I think it will if I do a dark floor and dark wall behind it). Creative ideas would be so welcome! House is a wacky cottage with mostly white walls, lots of natural wood (beams, etc.) on an island...so we can do whatever we want but I like natural materials, organic, simple forms and lean toward a palette of wood, soft white, blue/grey (dark or light but mostly soft not bright) and maybe a little green...

The bath is currently just ripped up so nothing nice to see there yet!

Comments (4)