Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kbguerriero

How can we acheive this mirror lighting effect please?

9 years ago
Hi, we live in Kerrville and are remodeling a home here. We are trying to explain to our contractor how we want the master bath mirrors illuminated from behind as in this photo. Can you give us some direction? Thank you.
Master Bath · More Info

Comments (46)

• PRO
    9 years ago
    Hi Scott, that would be great if you could send a sketch:). Thanks so much. Can you send it to kbguerriero@gmail.com?
  • PRO
    9 years ago
    Hi kbguerriero, I sent the sketch--I hope you're pleased with it.
  • PRO
    9 years ago
    Hi, yes Scott. Sketch was perfect and we already installed mirrors. We thank you so much. I will post image of them next.
  • PRO
    9 years ago
    Scott, here is one of three mirrors. I will post more photos as we have installed the countertops / granite since this photo.
  • PRO
    9 years ago
    Very nice, kbguerriero--looks good!
  • PRO
    9 years ago
    I will send more recent photos of the "finished" products / mirrors tomorrow.
  • 9 years ago
    I would like to get a copy of your sketch for the mirror design, please.
  • 9 years ago
    my email is legaleee@earthlink.net. thank you.
  • PRO
    9 years ago
    Hi Donna,
    I'll be glad to send you a copy of the sketch I sent kbguierriero. Thanks for your interest! Scott
  • 9 years ago
    Hi Scott. may I get the sketch too? I love the design. My e-mail is emibruin@yahoo.com.
  • PRO
    9 years ago
    Thank you emibruin, that's very kind. I'll contact you via email. Thanks, Scott
  • 9 years ago
    Hi Scott, this is beautiful! May I also get the sketch if it's not too much trouble? My email is jennifershizuehyde@gmail.com
  • PRO
    9 years ago
    Many thanks Jennifer--I'll be in contact with you soon.
  • PRO
    9 years ago
    Hi Scott, just sending a couple of photos of the finished products:). We love them and get lots if compliments. Thanks so much
  • PRO
    9 years ago
    Hi kbguerriero, Job well done! I like the quality of the light and how it glows in the rooms. Very glad that you and your guests enjoy them, too--just something out of the ordinary, right? Many thanks for posting pictures, and good work with your installations. Scott
  • PRO
    9 years ago
    Thanks Scott :)
  • 9 years ago
    Hi Scott, I am trying to achieve the same. Could you send mr the sketch, too. Jrknnd@comcast.net. Many thanks! Jon
  • 9 years ago
    Hi Scott,

Would you kindly send me a sketch for the mirror? It is so kind of you. We will post online once it finished.
  • 9 years ago
    Hi,

My email is mchuang61@gmail.com. Thank you a million.
  • PRO
    9 years ago
    Hi maggiechuang, I'd be happy to do so--thanks for asking. Scott Haig, CKD
  • 9 years ago
    Hi,
    We are doing a new master bathroom and I would like to have a copy of how you did the lighted mirrors as well. My e-mail address is liztarin@earthlink.net. Thank you!
  • PRO
    9 years ago
    Hi liztarin, I'd be glad to send it--thanks for asking! Scott Haig, CKD.
  • 9 years ago
    Scott, this is beautiful! I would gladly accept a sketch for this and will post the final product!
    fruzeng@yahoo
    Thank you!! -SB
  • PRO
    9 years ago
    Hi fruzeng, thank you for your kind comments. I think it would be fantastic to see you post the final product--you could inspire others! I'll be happy to send you a sketch. Thanks for asking, Scott Haig, CKD.
  • 9 years ago
    Hi Scott, could I also get the sketch? They really do look fantastic! my email is kmarie115@gmail.com
  • PRO
    9 years ago

Hi kmariek, thanks for your interest and kind words--I'd be glad to send you a sketch.

• PRO
    9 years ago

Hi kmariek, I sent you an email at that address, but it didn't go through--is there another address to which I could send it? Thanks, Scott.

• PRO
    9 years ago

Hello Scott - if you're still offering assistance with how to install back lights behind floating bathroom mirror, I would very much appreciate the sketch you've referenced or any direction you can give. I'm wondering if you used florescent or LED, what type of lighting and how you designed the install. Thank you for your kind assistance.

Anita

riverwalklife@me.com

• PRO
    9 years ago
    I hate to make you crazy. It appears your design and the effect is a hit. If you don't mind sending a copy of your plan to me too it would be greatly appreciated. If you can send to me at Pellegrinoman07@yahoo.com I would be grateful. Thank you!
  • 9 years ago

Sorry about the incorrect email, seems I left out a 'k'. Here is the correct email. kmariek115@gmail.com I look forward to getting the sketch.

• PRO
    9 years ago

Ok, I'll give it another try, kmariek. Best, Scott.

• PRO
    9 years ago

@AB Interiors--Hi Anita, I'll be contacting you soon, ok? Best to you, Scott.

• PRO
    9 years ago

Hi srbuilders, thanks for your kind words. Crazy? Love it. I'll be in contact with you soon, thanks. Best to you, Scott.

• 9 years ago
    May I also have the sketch? I love the lighted mirrors! My email is Suzanne.pfeifer@duke.edu
  • 9 years ago

Hello Scott, Your mirror design looks great. I would love to get the sketch as well if you are still sending it. My email is jah259@cornell.edu.

• PRO
    9 years ago

Hi Suzanne Pfeifer and Jimmy Harzell, I'll be glad to contact you about the sketches. Thank you both for your kind words, Scott.

• 8 years ago
    I would love a sketch as well. Beautiful lighting idea!
  • 8 years ago

Hello Scott - You've been very generous sharing your sketch. My husband and I also like this look for a bath we are remodelling. Could you pls send me the sketch also? marthabking@gmail.com Thank you!

• 8 years ago
    Hi Scott, do you mind sending your popular sketches to me as well? My email is lilia.satvat@gmail.com. Thank you in advance.
  • 8 years ago
    Would you mind posting a pic of the sketch? Thanks!!
  • 8 years ago
    I see you have been overwhelmed with requests. If you could please send to my email as well. Didiabi@charter.net. Thank you! You should start your own blog!
  • 8 years ago
    Me too, please!I would love a sketch as well. Beautiful lighting idea!
    Please email it at danielak612@gmail.com
  • PRO
    8 years ago

Hi enoriega and danielak612, I'm very pleased you like the lighting and would be happy to send a copy. Many thanks for your kind words and suggestions, it is much appreciated. Scott Haig, CKD

• 8 years ago

Hi Scott, do you mind sending your popular sketches to me as well? My email is rebecca.yang@sbcglobal.net Thank you in advance

• PRO
    8 years ago

Hi rebecca.yang, I'd be happy to do so, thanks for asking. Scott Haig, CKD