Software
Houzz Logo Print
cgs829

Wall color?

12 years ago
What is the wall color?
Contemporary Kitchen · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thanks for your question, unfortunately the color was custom matched to some fabric so I don't have a color to pass on.
  • 11 years ago
    Could you please share the paint color of the orange accent wall. Love this along with the kitchen. Great job!
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Hi Cathy and thanks for your question and you kind words. Unfortunately I don't have a name for the paint because we matched it up to a color in a piece of fabric that was in the furnishings. Sorry I couldn't be more help on that.
  • 11 years ago
    I thought it may be custom. Thank you for responding so quickly. If you ever need any rugs for your projects, you may call me at The Rug Gallery in Cincinnati. You do nice work.