Software
Houzz Logo Print
jake_k25

Spare Room

12 years ago
Hi all! Recently, I've had the attic of my lakehouse in the Adirondacks finished, and I want to do something with the large spare room. There are two rooms- the "dorm" (large bedroom) with a wood ladder like object in the middle of the room, allowing access to this level. Both rooms are identical in shape and size, having two awning windows (close, but not connecting) coming from the roof (similar to a Cape) overlooking the lake and two connecting double-hung windows on the ends. The door connecting the two rooms is in the exact middle of the separating wall. I don't want another bedroom, as the house already has five of those. Also, I can't add any photos (sorry!) as I have not been there yet this season and will not be until the end of July. At that point, I would like the contractor long gone so that my family can enjoy the house! I'm open to all ideas, so send them on in! Thanks!

Comments (9)