Hi, I love the lights. Where can I buy these sconces?
12 years ago
Related Stories

THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Beautiful Things You Can Feel Good About Buying
Upcycled, ecofriendly or just made responsibly, these home accessories and furniture pieces will keep your conscience clear
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere to Splurge, Where to Save in Your Remodel
Learn how to balance your budget and set priorities to get the home features you want with the least compromise
Full Story
Guest Picks: 20 Sconces for Under $100
Jenny of My Favorite and My Best Finds Gorgeous Lights That Won't Break the Bank
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES10 Ways a Red Lamp Shade Can Sass Up a Room
Energize a neutral palette, refine a rustic look ... where a red shade goes, liveliness is sure to follow
Full StorySponsored
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations



Robert Frank Interiors