Software
Houzz Logo Print
char59

Just completed my lounge and dining room let me know what you think an

12 years ago
Revamped my cream lounge to grey/white/ red
What do you think ...do you think I need to add anything or remove anything..

Comments (16)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    the only thing is the wall sconce that is up really high and seems to be very bright. i cant tell because it is lit in the picture. but it needs to be addressed. add a small chair to the right side of the glass doors in the entry way or remove the large rug and go with a long narrow one. you did a fantastic job! oh.....if you could opt for live plants instead of plastic that would be very nice!
    Char Eltr thanked User
  • 12 years ago
    I think it looks great. Maybe move the grey rug just a smidgen more under the sofa legs. I love the chrome floor lamp in that corner.
    Char Eltr thanked flyr4fun
  • 12 years ago
    I think the red accents are a little to uniform. Overall I love. Great job.
  • 12 years ago
    You've done a lovely job - the room looks comfy and well designed and beautifully pulled together. If you ever get tired of red, you have the neutral background to change your accents to yellow, or turquoise or almost any other combination of accent colors with relatively little expense & it will completely change the room. Very nice job, indeed.
    Char Eltr thanked Lynne Mysliwiec
  • 12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    I have two words...VERY NICE.
    I only suggest the carpet to be replaced with a more bright colored one or perhaps something with some design.
  • 12 years ago
    I love your room. It looks so inviting and comfortable
    Char Eltr thanked MichelleRene
  • 12 years ago
    congratulations!
    Char Eltr thanked marywashington
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Your room turned out great! Add some origional artwork to make your space truly unique!

    Check out our website for beautiful artwork!
    www.allisonsprockfineart.com

    Follow us on instagram @ALLISONSPROCK_FINEART
  • 12 years ago
    Very nice!
  • 12 years ago
    This is a gorgeous space.
  • 12 years ago
    I would change the red pillows with some with some different color pillows to coordinate with the red. Other than that, it looks awesome!!!
  • 12 years ago
    Love the colour palette you have pulled together in your space. Just a suggestion? Add pattern and texture in your pillows on sofa and armchair. Some ideas:
    Spring Laurel Embroidered Red Pillow Cover · More Info

    Gates Dove Gray Scroll Lumbar Pillow · More Info

    Surya FA084-1818D Pillow · More Info

    Red Suzani Lumbar Pillow · More Info
  • 12 years ago
    This a nice place.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Really nice job. I love that table, where did you get it from?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    You might consider adding pillows with pattern. You have a tight color palette which is awesome. Having pattern will help your scheme come alive.