Software
Houzz Logo Print
nihonteien

Source for obtaining equisetum hyemale. Please, please, please. Thanks

12 years ago
I have the perfect spot for this plant in my own Japanese garden but am told I have to locate it growing in ditches. Will be so grateful for source. I am at jinzenji79@comcast.net.
HH1 · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi
    I'm not sure where you're located but most nurseries in Southern California carry these in 1 and 5 gallon containers. I would suggest calling around where you live. Thanks!
    nihonteien thanked Stephanie Ann Davis Landscape Design
  • 12 years ago
    This is Chicago where Bohemian means babushka and shopping bag. Thanks all the same.
  • 11 years ago

    Thanks to this photo of your Tokusha Rushes I have set up a rock garden in which I am propagating them. LOVE that species.

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hi. These are in most nurseries in Southern California. Equisetum hyemale-Horsetail Reed. I Hope this helps!


Sponsored
Whisler Home Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals