Software
Houzz Logo Print
s0lty

Inhabit Stich Wall Flats trimming and fitment

12 years ago
To fit to my wall, can I trim these to fit any size wall and still look seamless?
Reason being is it is 3D, and I was curious if cut in th wrong section, how to they interlock, and will there be a visible hole/ gap from the sides?
Stitch Wall Flats, White, Set of 10 · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    How are you? The tiles are modular and designed in a way that they can scale to fit any size wall. The tiles can be cut with standard power tools. We have directions on how to the install the product for a monolithic look. I would encourage you to read through the installation instructions as I think it would help answer most questions regarding installing the tiles.

    Please let us know if we can answer any additional questions or be of help in any way.
  • 10 years ago

    Do you have a Canadian distribution company?