Software
Houzz Logo Print
jackie_michele

Hodgepodge bedroom

12 years ago
last modified: 12 years ago
I grew up in a house where the most readily-available furniture and artwork were usually the ones chosen, leading to a design strategy that can only be called Clutter Hodgepodge. I am now trying to redecorate my condo with some sort of strategy in mind, but of course I am on a limited budget, and I already have a combination of donated furniture, my husband's furniture, and cheap furniture. I have no bedframe, so I use a TV stand my aunt gave me. I have some plastic cubbies from my school years. A few ill-placed suitcases, my guitar, an exercise machine, a set of Ikea drawers that are in the furthest possible location from our closet, and blue blackout curtains round out the room.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Buckeye Basements, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars40 Reviews
Central Ohio's Basement Finishing ExpertsBest Of Houzz '13-'21